4 Ways to enjoy Yoga with Body Soul Yoga this Winter
This Winter we have 4 ways you can enjoy yoga with us:
1. You can join us for a private in-person yoga class in our warm and cosy yoga studio.
2. You can join an in-person Yoga Bubble here in our studio with 3 people and your teacher. (Some classes are already full).
3. You can also join us Online via a private link to your home with our Online Yogi Class Pass, which gives you access to 5 fresh & new pre recorded classes a week and access to the yoga library of all past classes, (that you can join in whenever you are ready and repeat). We are happy to remind you of when your regular slot is so that you can do the class. We have found that rather than doing classes live most people join later. We also want to make the videos clearer in terms of the picture quality and audio.
4. We are also happy to arrange a Zoom/Google Meet interactive yoga class for you and your friends at a time that suits you.
What do I get with the Yogi Class Pass?
1. One Hatha Flow Yoga Class 60 min.
2. One Gentle Hatha Yoga Class 60 min.
3. One Hatha Flow Yoga Class 30 min.
4. One Yoga Nidra/Meditation/Relaxation Class approximately 15-30 min.
5. And you will also have access to our online yoga library with over 350 live classes.
6. Laurence will also offer one hour of Sports Yoga per week, delivered with your Online Yogi Class Pass.
For more information or to book a class or pass please get in touch. Or check out the website, thank you
What do I Need To Think About When Joining A Class In The Studio?
Our priority is to keep you safe, so please read the Covid-19 guidance which gives you details about what to bring with you, where to come, and what you will be required to do. Thank you.