This pass entitles you to join every class for the whole term or period. The price for the forthcoming 2 weeks from 6/7/20 to 17/7/20 is £20.00. You can join in with the yoga class live. Or if you are late, just scroll back to the beginning. Or click the link whenever you are ready for us, anytime, day or night.
From 6/7/20 the Pass will be £20 for the 2 weeks through to and including 17/7/20; giving you access to over 10 classes a week; equating to less than £1 per class. Please contact us to book, or to find out more.
Hello. If you would like to join us for yoga this term, (3 weeks), you have 2 options:
- Book a Yogi Class Pass – This gives you access to all of the classes on offer each week and for the whole term. Or:
- Book a Single Class Pass – This gives you access to your regular class, entitling you to access one class a week at your chosen day and time, for the duration of the term.
Both options will allow you to view the classes live, or at a later date; and until the class is deleted, removed or made public. Both passes are for the whole term.
The Yogi Class Pass
The Yogi Classs pass entitles the holder to gain access to every single class over the duration of the term. At the time of writing there are 11 weekly classes on offer. So, if the term is 3 weeks long, for example, you will have access to over 30 classes per term. The cost of the pass is dependant on the length of each term; but usually works out at approximately £10 per week. If the term is 3 weeks the pass would usually be £30. We hope that you will go for this option, as we want to encourage a home yoga practice for you at least 3 times a week. We hope that you will notice the difference, physically and emotionally.
Single Class Pass
The Single Class Pass entitles the holder to gain access to one class a week for the duration of the term. You will just need to choose the class, day and time of the class from the existing timetable The class will be the same class, at the same time and at the same day for the duration of the term. The single class pass will be offered at the equivalent sum of £5, or £7 per week, depending on the length of the class (We offer classes that are: 30 minutes, and 60 minutes long.). For eg. if the course is 3 weeks long, and you have chosen the 60 minute class, the pass will be £21 for 3 weeks. This is an ideal pass for those with limited time, and those who are keen to keep a regular routine.
How To Book A Course Or Yogi Class Pass
If you would like to book a course:
- Take a look at the current yoga timetable below; or on our website : www.bodysoulyoga.co.uk/classes
- Please email: email@example.com
- Tell us what pass you would like: 1. The Yogi Class Pass or 2. The Single Class Pass.
- If choosing the single class pass please let us know what day, duration and time your chosen class is.
- We will let you know how long the term is, and the price, and give you our bank details.
- Please pay us online by bank transfer or PAYM. and let us know, by email, when you have paid.
- We will acknowledge your payment and membership for the term.
- Please subscribe to Body Soul Yoga Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5V5a7DPuUtYdZ1DGEMGUbA
- You will then have access to all previous classes and new live, streamed and pre-recorded classes on YouTube
- You will also be added to our Online members database and receive an email as your class/all the classes goes live, as per your chosen pass
- Set a diary reminder 10 minutes before your class(es) goes/go live and check your email inbox.
- Keep and eye out for these emails and click the links to the class(es). You will be directed to the class. These are private and for members only.
- The emails are sent at least 5-10 minutes before the class goes live.
- If the link does not work, please check your email again, in case we have a new link. (Sometimes the link drops out and a new one is generated).
- Sometimes you will see a thumbnail picture stating you are waiting, and we will be with you soon!
- Please add: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your contacts so emails don’t turn up in your junk folders.
- You can watch the class live, or later, at your convenience. (Except for Wednesday’s 9.30am live interactive class, which is not recorded and is live). Please follow the email link.
- If joining the term late we are willing to reduce the term fee, so please get in touch if this is the case.
- We recommend watching the classes on the biggest screen you have, such as a laptop, tablet or Imac.
- If watching on your smart TV, please go to your search engine and type in the link.
- The classes will be unlisted on YouTube when live, so you won’t see them on YouTube, until made public.
- Your membership will also include ad hoc live classes, and pre recorded classes, meditations, relaxations and yoga tips; so please look out for these classes in our emails and social pages
- Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BodySoulYoga/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BodySoulYoga.Eco/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bodysoulyoga/
- And if you have any friends or family members who are interested in joining us for yoga, then please forward them our email and please ask them to get in touch.
- If you need help, or don’t seem to be getting the links please, please, please contact us and we hope to be able to help you.
- Tell your friends…
Please contact Faye with any questions and we hope to see you soon. firstname.lastname@example.org