Our private yoga classes are tailored to your specific physical, emotional and medical needs.
- Are you hoping to get fit and need to be pushed or guided?
- Or are you totally new to yoga and would like some personal tuition, before gaining the confidence to join a group yoga class?
- Maybe you have an injury holding you back, or a particular area you are struggling with?
- Or perhaps you’d like to try Yoga Therapy to help you feel more confident, less stressed or relieve pain?
- You may be pregnant and would like a more intimate setting to discuss your hopes and fears?
- Or you may need to take care of yourself, de-stress and recharge your batteries – why try a one hour yoga relaxation or yoga nidra session?
- Maybe you have a back injury that needs alleviating?
We can offer one-to-one yoga classes , two-to-one sessions or smaller group classes too.
Whatever your requirements, private 1-2-1 yoga classes may offer the solution. Please contact us for further information. Prices start at £60 per hour with Faye Koe, a British Wheel Of Yoga Teacher, here in our intimate yoga space in Walton on Thames, Surrey. We only have a few slots left so please get in touch to discuss availability, thank you.
I have been taking private classes with Faye every week for over 4 years face to face and online during lockdown. I am now 64 and after a lifetime of bikes, rowing, accidents, heart surgery etc it would be fair to say that my mobility was less good than I wanted it to be. Faye is a brilliant teacher who takes the time to work out what you are doing both well and badly and then lead you towards better postures through both praise and guidance. In terms of my own mobility, I have seen huge changes over this time. I consider myself really fortunate to have had Faye’s guidance over this time and plan to go on taking the private classes forever.
Calm, Relaxing, Progressive and Something Different in Every Class. I’ve been personal training with Faye since November 2012 and love every class. My partner later joined the training from February and he too loves it now. We look forward to every class, and Faye puts us at ease while doing the poses and gently teaches us the techniques. We have seen the results now and me and my partner have gained more strength and can see our muscles bulging in our bodies, which I couldn’t achieve even in the gym. I’ll continue to work out with Faye for years to come. Last but not the least the yoga room is so calm and there is so much positive energy there, that once you step in there, it instantly lifts your spirit and calms your mood.
V KUMAR STUDENT