Health And Safety Information
- You should not participate in these yoga classes if you are injured or have pain.
- Please do not exercise if you are unable to walk properly or move your ankles, knees, hips, back or neck comfortably through a normal range of movement. A private, yoga therapy session, where we can see you , is more appropriate.
- You should not exercise if you feel unwell with generalised muscle aches, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, fever, or have had a head injury/concussion.
- If you feel faint, dizzy, have chest pains, palpitations, or feel unusually tired during any exercise then stop immediately. If these symptoms continue then please seek medical attention.
- It is recommended that you consult with your doctor before embarking on any exercise or yoga programme.
- Please do not participate in this class if you are pregnant, unless you have spoken personally to the teacher.
- Please do not participate in this class if you have had surgery or other medical procedure within the last 6 months.
- All participants, by taking part in our live and online classes are deemed to agree with Body Soul Yoga’s Disclaimer and Terms and conditions.
- All under 18’s must have an adult present during the online class who can see the participant at all times.
- Over 18’s must have another adult present in the house/vicinity during the online class.
- You must have a suitable space large enough for exercise, which is well ventilated with an even nonslip surface, preferably a yoga mat.
- Remove any tripping hazards or obstacles in the way.
- Please practice in bare feet and appropriate clothing for yoga exercise.
- Ensure you have the correct equipment required for each class – this will be advised when the class starts.
- You must have water to drink. Take a drink break when needed.
- Work to your own ability and follow the various options and select the exercise levels and posture variations suitable for you.
- Take rests whenever you need them. Try child pose or sit. Be kind to yourself.
- Follow the safety instructions and exercise guidelines given throughout the online class and please listen carefully.
A Regular yoga practice is good for your health and wellbeing and all of Body Soul Yoga’s Classes are designed for guidance, and to motivate you to move, to breathe and to relax. No information on this website or on our online platforms should be taken as medical or professional health advice. Please consult a doctor or medical professional if you are unsure about the suitability of this/or any of the yoga classes on this website or any channel we feature on.
You are solely responsible for evaluating and assessing your own health and wellbeing and whether, in all the circumstances, you should access and use the Website and/or participate in the online yoga classes and/or its products and services and offerings. We encourage you to seek appropriate medical advice or assistance before embarking on any use of the Website, The Classes and Online Platforms and/or our products or services.
You agree that neither we, nor any of our affiliates, service providers and/or suppliers, warrant or make any representation about the contents, products, services or offers referred to in the Website, and specifically do not make any representation about the risks, results, reasonableness, or accuracy or otherwise of such contents, products, services or offers and your use of the Website, the Program or its products and services, is at your sole risk.