Hi. We hope that you are really well?
Please join us for our next Yoga Challenge: October’s 30 min Yoga Challenge. This starts on Friday 1 October 2021.
Check out what is in store for you this month:
How does It Work?
- Join in a 30 minute yoga class every week day, Monday to Friday.
- Choose the style you’d like, or do them all!
- Catch up with your missed class(es) on the weekends.
- These are pre-recorded classes that you can watch when you are ready and repeat if you like them.
- The classes are sent by email at 6am Monday to Friday to your inbox.
- Click the link. Enter the password and off you go!
- It’s just £30 for the month of October 2021.
- Included in your membership is access to all of Body Soul Yoga’s Yoga Channels, which are all hosted on Vimeo. There are over 250 yoga videos to choose from!
- Watch on the largest screen you can. Vimeo can be boomed to your TV via the internet and Amazon fire stick.
- Join Faye and Laurence for your yoga classes.
The Styles of Yoga On Offer:
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga Flowing warming sequences based on Ashtanga and Hatha Flow Yoga postures that link to the breath. The class includes sun salutations, standing postures, twists, balances and core work, to tone you, and to improve your strength and flexibility.
- Morning Flow Yoga If you like to wake up with Yoga, these flowing yoga classes will get your body moving, and your joints lubricated, and make you feel alive before you continue with your day. Give yourself a big dose of Prana/ Yoga Oxygen!
- Sports Yoga Join Laurence for some intense workouts. Asana based practices for athletes and sporty people or those that like to sweat!
- Yoga For Backs A mindful practice to strengthen your core, (back & abs) and to realign the body; aiming to strengthen the body to prevent back pain and to help you deal with a back pain flare up.
- Yin Yoga Stretch A mindful yoga practice where postures are held, to increase flexibility and openness in the body. Create an open body and a peaceful mind.
- Core Yoga A yoga asana practice to strengthen the core and upper body; including abdominal and back muscle exercises.
- Evening Cosy Yoga Settle down with Faye for a mindful practice to wind down from a busy day. You can even wear your PJ’s. Prepare to feel cosy and relaxed and ready for bed.
If all that sounds good…
Please email email@example.com to say, “Count me in,” and pop your £30 into Faye’s account: HSBC Faye Koe 40.02.03 a/c 71318098.
Thank you and we hope to see you soon.
If you’d rather see us in person then take a look at our yoga studio classes.
Faye and Laurence