The Super Garden Yogi Class Pass gives you access to all of the live online yoga classes here at Body Soul Yoga and one Yoga In The Garden session per week in your chosen Garden Course for the whole term. (This must be in the same class each week). If the weather is wet and the garden class cannot be held outside, the class will still run, but be live streamed to you, and you will have exclusive access to this class, to view at your leisure or live from the comfort of your own home.
The Super Garden Yogi Class Pass entitles the holder to gain access to every live online class over the duration of the term. And one face-to-face Garden Yoga Session at Body Soul Yoga per week, (the same session per week). At the time of writing there are 8 weekly online classes on offer. So, if the term is 7 weeks long, for example, you will have access to over 56 live streamed online classes per term. These can be watched live or when you are ready by just clicking the link. You will also see your teacher and your fellow students, (no more than 5 people), so we hope that you will find this helps to motivate you and it should be fun! If it should rain, then the garden class will not run face-to-face but will be live streamed to you in your home and only Yoga In the Garden members and the Super Garden Yogi class Pass members will have access to this live class link.
The cost of the pass is just an additional £10 on top of your yoga In The Garden class for the six or seven weeks. So, for example if you go for the 8pm Tuesday night Hatha Flow Yoga In The Garden Class, 7 weeks for £84, and if you want to add online access to every online class this will be an additional £10 bringing your total yoga fees to £94 for 7 weeks. But you will appreciate that we have limited availability for this pass as there are only 5 spaces in each garden class. We hope that you will go for this option, as we want to encourage a home yoga practice for you at least 3 times a week and see you in person once a week. We hope that you will notice the difference, physically and emotionally. You will also have access to the private back catalogue of all of Body Soul Yoga’s live classes and playlists on YouTube and the links will be sent to you upon joining.
If you would like to book this pass:
- Please take a look at the current yoga timetable
- Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell us what pass you would like: The Super Garden Yogi Class Pass or other. (We also offer a single class pass or an Online Yogi Class Pass).
- We will let you know how long the term is, and the price, and give you our bank details.
- Please pay us online by bank transfer or PAYM. and let us know, by email, when you have paid.
- We will acknowledge your payment and membership for the term.
- Please subscribe to Body Soul Yoga Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5V5a7DPuUtYdZ1DGEMGUbA
- You will then have access to all previous classes and new live, streamed and pre-recorded classes on YouTube
- We will also see you for Yoga In The Garden once a week; details to follow about our safety policy and what to bring with you.
- You will also be added to our Online members database and receive an email as your class/all the classes goes live, as per your chosen pass
- Set a diary reminder 10 minutes before your class(es) goes/go live and check your email inbox.
- Keep and eye out for these emails and click the links to the class(es). You will be directed to the class. These are private and for members only.
- The emails are sent at least 5-10 minutes before the class goes live.
- If the link does not work, please check your email again, in case we have a new link. (Sometimes the link drops out and a new one is generated).
- Sometimes you will see a thumbnail picture stating you are waiting, and we will be with you soon!
- Please add: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts so emails don’t turn up in your junk folders.
- You can watch the class live, or later, at your convenience.
- Please follow the email link.
- If joining the term late we are willing to reduce the term fee, so please get in touch if this is the case.
- We recommend watching the classes on the biggest screen you have, such as a laptop, tablet or Imac.
- If watching on your smart TV, please go to your search engine and type in the link.
- The classes will be unlisted on YouTube when live, so you won’t see them on YouTube, until made public.
- Your membership will also include ad hoc live classes, and pre recorded classes, meditations, relaxations and yoga tips; so please look out for these classes in our emails and social pages
- Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BodySoulYoga/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BodySoulYoga.Eco/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bodysoulyoga/
- And if you have any friends or family members who are interested in joining us for yoga, then please forward them our email and please ask them to get in touch.
- If you need help, or don’t seem to be getting the links please, please, please contact us and we hope to be able to help you.
- Tell your friends…
Please contact Faye with any questions and we hope to see you soon. email@example.com