Hi. We hope that you are really well? If you would like to stay at home and practice yoga with us, then we will be running our November Yoga Challenge On Demand, which includes 100 Squats A Day In November, in case you have signed up to the Cancer Research UK challenge.
The November Yoga Challenge starts on Monday 1 November 2021 through to and including 30 November 2021.
- Join in with our 100 Squats a day challenge every day, Monday -Sunday in November.
- And a 20 – 30 minute yoga class every week day, Monday to Friday.
- Choose the style you’d like, or do them all!
- These are pre-recorded classes that you can watch when you are ready and repeat if you like them.
- The classes are sent by email at 6am daily to your inbox.
- Click the link. Enter the password and off you go!
- It’s just £30 for the month of November 2021.
- Included in your membership is access to all of Body Soul Yoga’s Yoga Channels, which are all hosted on Vimeo. There are over 280 yoga videos to choose from!
- Watch on the largest screen you can. Vimeo can be boomed to your TV via the internet and Amazon fire stick.
- Join Faye and Laurence and guests for your yoga classes.
Are you taking part in Cancer Research’s 100 Squats A Day in November Challenge? If you’d like to find out more please click: https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/get-involved/squat-challenge.
We are getting involved. And we want to help you achieve your goal, safely and with a little support and encouragement, if you are joining in. At the beginning of your yoga class we will warm you up with 100 squats. (With a few breaks initially, until we are ready for 100 in a row later in the month!)
You can make a donation direct with Cancer Research or you can add your donation to your monthly yoga fees and we will make the donation for you.
Or you can simply sponsor us. Please contact us if you’d prefer that route.
Cancer has affected all of our families and friends and loved ones. So let’s support this great cause and get fit and feel amazing and strong. Squats have amazing benefits including:
BENEFITS OF SQUATS/ CHAIR POSE
- Strengthens your core
- Strengthens your lower body
- Improves your mobility
- Helps to protect the knee joint by building stability
- Shapes and tones your quads, hamstrings and glutes
- Helps your balance
- They burn more calories than you think!
- You will see results within 2-3 weeks of the challenge
- Chair pose is known as fierce pose or Utkatasana, so as the name suggests they are heat generating and powerful for the whole body
- Tick off the calendar as you do them.
Join us for:
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga Flowing warming sequences based on Ashtanga and Hatha Flow Yoga postures that link to the breath. The class includes sun salutations, standing postures, twists, balances and core work, to tone you, and to improve your strength and flexibility.
- Morning Flow Yoga If you like to wake up with Yoga, these flowing yoga classes will get your body moving, and your joints lubricated, and make you feel alive before you continue with your day. Give yourself a big dose of Prana/ Yoga Oxygen!
- Flow Yoga Flowing yoga sequences linking the breath with movement. This class includes flowing sequences and standing postures, twists, balances and core work, to tone you, and to improve your strength and flexibility.
- Gentle Hatha Yoga Hatha yoga postures to create strength, and flexibility in the physical body. Some sequences will be flowing and others are held and static.
- Sports Yoga Join Laurence for an intense yoga workouts Asana based practices for athletes and sporty people, or those that like to sweat!
- Yoga For Backs A mindful practice to strengthen your core, (back & abs) and to realign the body; aiming to strengthen the body to prevent back pain and to help you deal with a back pain flare up.
- Yin Yoga Stretch A mindful yoga practice where postures are held, to increase flexibility and openness in the body. Create an open body and a peaceful mind.
- Core Yoga A yoga asana practice to strengthen the core and upper body; including abdominal and back muscle exercises.
- Evening Cosy Yoga Settle down with Faye for a mindful practice to wind down from a busy day. You can even wear your PJ’s. Prepare to feel cosy and relaxed and ready for bed.
- 100 Yoga Squats based on Chair pose Utkatasana, fierece pose, warming, energy boosting and fun!
- Yoga bonus videos with postures, relaxations and mudras and meditations, as and when we have extra time!
IF ALL THAT SOUNDS GOOD…
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to say, “I am up for it,” or similar and pop your £30 into Faye’s account: HSBC Faye Koe 40.02.03 a/c 71318098 before 1 November 2021.
Thank you and we hope to see you soon.
If you’d rather see us in person then take a look at our yoga studio classes.
Faye and Laurence