This April we are continuing to offer daily online Yoga classes. Our theme for April 2021 is New You Yoga and our aim is to allow you time on your mat to reset, recharge and rejuvenate your body and mind, and prepare you physically and emotionally, so that you are ready to re-enter the world after lockdown and for summer.
This is a daily yoga offering and you can choose to do all of the days or choose how often you practice. The price is £30 for 30 days, equivalent to just £1 a day. Each class is delivered to your inbox at 6.30am every morning from 1 to 30 April 2021.
Access to this online yoga package is between 1 April and 4 May 2021, giving you a few extra days in case you’d like to catch up with any missed days. Each yoga video is presented on Vimeo via a password protected link and is pre recorded here in our studio here in Walton on Thames Surrey. Each class is between 20 – 30 minutes in duration, so that you can fit it into your busy day.
You also will gain access to over 120 additional yoga videos in our members only area, for the duration of the month you have signed up for.
Please contact us to book, or to find out more.
- One 20-30 minute Yoga Class a day; the online link is sent to you by email at 6.30am every morning, with some inspiring, and hopefully motivating words! You can watch this yoga class at any time of the day for the duration of the package.
- Access To The April New You Playlist for the duration of the challenge. Every day a class will be added to the playlist and it’s the place where the yoga classes are stored for easy access.
- A printable calendar that you can tick off as you do the class, PNG and PDF versions available.
- Access to our Members Only 2020/2021 Online Yoga Class Archive, including all previous challenges such as The 30 Day January Yoga Challenge, The February Flow & Glow Yoga Challenge, The March Tone Up & Stress Down Yoga Journey and 2020/2021 Yoga video archive including: hatha yoga flow, sports yoga, energy burst yoga, morning fresh yoga, sports yoga, and gentle hatha yoga classes; focus on postures, yoga sequences and sun salutations, tips, relaxations and yoga nidras, mudra and mediations; all via a private link and password.
- And if you need to discuss a class/posture/how you are, or you need any help to get things running we are at the end of the phone and can help you.
Please contact us to find out more.
Payment of £30 to Faye koe HSBC 40.02.03 a/c 71318098
Please email email@example.com to confirm your payment.
Confirm the email address you would like the links sent to.
Advise us of any health issues you that that may be relevant to your practice.
Please read our online terms and conditions.
Pick up the phone or email us with any questions. 01932500423.
Thank you for supporting your local yoga studio and teachers 🙏
Your 20-30 minutes of daily yoga in the month of April includes the following themed classes, and you can watch them at any time of day or night for the whole month of April:
Day 1: Fresh Start Yoga Full Body
Day 2: Arms, Abs and Attitude!
Day 3: No Wrists For The Wicked! No wrist or upper body pressure today.
Day 4: Energy Yoga Boost Whole Body
Day 5: Core Yoga Flow
Day 6: Strong Quads Yoga Flow
Day 7: Gentle Calm Flow Yoga
Day 8: Hip Opening Yoga Flow
Day 9: Yoga For Neck Pain
Day 10: Upper Body Strength Flow
Day 11: Yoga Twist & Detox Full Body Flow
Day 12: Yoga Balance Flow
Day 13: Weight Loss Yoga
Day 14: Yoga fo A Good Sleep
Day 15: Lower Back Yoga
Day 16: Just Abs Yoga
Day 17: Younger Spine Yoga Flow Full Body
Day 18: Upper Back & Neck Yoga Flow
Day 19: Burn Baby Burn, a warming flowing full body practice!
Day 20: Back Bends Yoga Flow
Day 21: Yoga Nidra Relaxation
Day 22: Yoga For Digestion
Day 23: Yoga For Shoulders
Day 24: Love Your Back Yoga Flow
Day 25: Strong Legs Yoga Flow
Day 26: Core Blitz Yoga Flow
Day 27: Humble Forward Bends Yoga
Day 28: Yoga to Relieve Head Pain And Aches
Day 29: Hot Flow Yoga Full Body
Day 30: Standing Flow
Well done! You did it!!!
“I’m managing to do your online yoga classes during the day and they are fantastic. The yoga classes are easy to follow with great variety in the content every week. Thank you so much.” Emily.
“Can I just say, I’m absolutely LOVING these sessions.” Claire M.
“Just to let you know how much I’m enjoying the yoga classes. I’m definitely getting stronger. Loved the barre yoga class and music today. Also thanks for the kids yoga…” P.D.
“I literally feel transformed and the 30 Day Yoga Challenge has taken me to a new level. Thanks for everything.” Simon