Please join us for The February Flow & Glow Yoga Challenge. Our aim is to improve your mental and physical well-being through the practice of yoga, and leave you glowing with health and vitality.
We are booking now. This 28 day yoga challenge starts on 1 February 2021. The price is £30.
Access to this online yoga package is between 1 February – 3 March 2021. Each yoga video is presented on Vimeo via a password protected link and is pre recorded here in our studio.
Please contact us to book or find out more.
- One 20-30 minute Yoga Class a day; the online link is sent to you by email at 7am every morning, with some inspiring, and hopefully motivating words! You can watch this yoga class at any time of the day for the duration of the package.
- Access To The February Flow & Glow Challenge Playlist for the duration of the challenge. Every day a class will be added to the playlist and it’s the place where the yoga classes are stored for easy access.
- A printable calendar that you can tick off as you do the class, PNG and PDF versions available.
- Access to our Members Only 2021 Online Yoga Class Archive, including all previous challenges such as The 30 Day January Yoga Challenge, and 2020 Yoga video archive including: hatha yoga flow, sports yoga, energy burst yoga, morning fresh yoga, sports yoga, and gentle hatha yoga classes; focus on postures, yoga sequences and sun salutations, tips, relaxations and yoga nidras, mudra and mediations; all via a private link and password.
- And if you need to discuss a class/posture/how you are, or you need any help to get things running we are at the end of the phone and can help you.
If you are able to join us for The February Flow And Glow Challenge you will:
- Create new and positive habits
- Improve your yoga practice
- Improve your physical and mental wellbeing
- Feel great inside and out
- Glow with health and vitality
Each day we offer something different and brand new. The classes are suitable for all, from beginner to advanced yogi. Each class is between 20 and 30 minutes long, so that you can fit it into your daily routine. The yoga we teach includes influences from Hatha Yoga, Flow Yoga styles such as Ashtanga and Vinyasa Flow Classes, Restorative and Yin style classes, Kundalini uplifting yoga, and all with an overriding focus on protecting you back, and strengthening your core; and protecting all the major joints on the body. Our yoga schedule for February includes:
Day 1 Flow Into February Yoga
Day 2 Rise And Shine Yoga
Day 3 Yoga To Feel Good
Day 4 Earth Flow Yoga
Day 5 Kundalini Kriya Yoga
Day 6 Morning Fresh Yoga
Day 7 Yoga For Bedtime
Day 8 Fire Yoga
Day 9 Barre Yoga For Legs
Day 10 Core Strength Yoga
Day 11 Upper Back Love Yoga
Day 12 Deep Hip Opening Yoga
Day 13 Lower Back Love Yoga
Day 14 Love Yourself Yoga
Day 15 Flow And Glow Yoga
Day 16 Yoga Bums
Day 17 Yoga Neck Release
Day 18 Happy Hamstrings Yoga
Day 19 Full Body Flow Yoga
Day 20 Yoga Arms
Day 21 Candlelight Yoga
Day 22 Good Morning Yoga
Day 23 Yoga Balance And Flow
Day 24 Feel Good Flow Yoga
Day 25 Isometric Stretching Yoga
Day 26 Get Up And Glow Yoga
Day 27 Uplifting Yoga
Day 28 Yin Yoga Stretch
We hope to see you online soon and hopefully back in the studio. Keep moving and please stay safe. And thank you for supporting your local yoga studio and teachers. Many thanks.
Faye and Laurence 🙏💋
Body Soul Yoga | Walton-on-Thames Surrey
“Really loving my 20-30 mins of yoga every morning. I can feel the strength returning gradually to my body and feeling mentally good. Please tell me that you can continue these classes for February as they are the ideal time frame for me. It gives me so much energy to start the day… See you tomorrow! ” Hazel C.
“Faye is an excellent yoga teacher. She provides such variety in her flows and classes, and I have enjoyed the new online sessions just as much as in person. I feel like my health & well-being has improved since staring yoga with Faye. I’d highly recommend Body Soul Yoga to yogis of all levels.” Claire M.