This December 2021 please join us every weekday for yoga. You will receive a yoga class via email at 6am every weekday in December 2021, Monday to Friday. You can join in at any time of day or night.
Join us for the December Yoga Winter Wellness Journey.
In addition, you will receive the yoga video links and passwords to all of our past yoga challenges and access to over 350 yoga classes, that we have been recording since lockdown. You can therefore choose your own class if you feel you need something gentler or stronger than the days’ choice. The cost is just £30 for December 2021. Access will expire at midnight on 31/12/21.
This is what yoga classes we have in store for you… They last no longer than 30 minutes so that you can fit them into your busy day.
- You will receive a yoga class via email at 6am every weekday in December 2021, Monday to Friday.
- Each class is 20 – 30 minutes long to fit into your busy day.
- Choose the style you’d like, or do them all!
- These are pre-recorded classes that you can watch when you are ready and repeat if you like them.
- The classes are sent by email at 6am daily to your inbox.
- Click the link. Enter the password and off you go!
- It’s just £30 for the month of December 2021.
- Included in your membership is access to all of Body Soul Yoga’s Yoga Channels, which are all hosted on Vimeo. There are over 350 yoga videos to choose from!
- Watch on the largest screen you can. Vimeo can be boomed to your TV via the internet and Amazon fire stick.
- Join Faye and Laurence and guests for your yoga classes.
Join us for:
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga Flowing warming sequences based on Ashtanga and Hatha Flow Yoga postures that link to the breath. The class includes sun salutations, standing postures, twists, balances and core work, to tone you, and to improve your strength and flexibility.
- Morning Flow Yoga If you like to wake up with Yoga, these flowing yoga classes will get your body moving, and your joints lubricated, and make you feel alive before you continue with your day. Give yourself a big dose of Prana/ Yoga Oxygen!
- Flow Yoga Flowing yoga sequences linking the breath with movement. This class includes flowing sequences and standing postures, twists, balances and core work, to tone you, and to improve your strength and flexibility.
- Gratitude Yoga A yoga practice to give thanks for the past year, no matter what has happened.
- Gentle Hatha Yoga Hatha yoga postures to create strength, and flexibility in the physical body. Some sequences will be flowing and others are held and static.
- Sports Yoga Join Laurence for an intense yoga workouts Asana based practices for athletes and sporty people, or those that like to sweat!
- Full Body Yoga A yoga practice to open, stretch and tone the whole body.
- Yoga Detox Twist A yoga sequence that gives a little twist to all of our yoga postures, to keep the spine healthy, to get the body moving and the circulation flowing. A great class if you are feeling sluggish or your digestive system need a little love…
- And Relax Calming and mindful gentle yoga with a long relaxation to finish. The perfect way to relax and destress from the madness of the holiday season!
- Yoga For Backs A mindful practice to strengthen your core, (back & abs) and to realign the body; aiming to strengthen the body to prevent back pain and to help you deal with a back pain flare up.
- Yin Yoga Stretch A mindful yoga practice where postures are held, to increase flexibility and openness in the body. Create an open body and a peaceful mind.
- Core Yoga A yoga asana practice to strengthen the core and upper body; including abdominal and back muscle exercises.
- Evening Cosy Yoga Settle down with Faye for a mindful practice to wind down from a busy day. You can even wear your PJ’s. Prepare to feel cosy and relaxed and ready for bed
- Yoga bonus videos with postures, relaxations and mudras and meditations, as and when we have extra time!
IF ALL THAT SOUNDS GOOD…
Please email email@example.com to say, “Yo Ho Ho I’m in,” or similar and pop your £30 into Faye’s account: HSBC Faye Koe 40.02.03 a/c 71318098 before 1 December 2021.
Thank you and we hope to see you soon.
If you’d rather see us in person then take a look at our yoga studio classes. We start back in the New Year.
Faye and Laurence