Private Yoga Tuition
Your private yoga session should be paid for when booking, in advance. This payment will reserve and secure your booked session. If you need to cancel or change your booking, you can do so, provided that 24 hours notice is given.
If less than 24 hours notice is given, the fee will not be refundable or transferable.
If you are late for the private session, the class may still go ahead but will end at the agreed booking end time; as other classes and sessions will follow.
Group Classes & Pre-Booking
Classes are always subject to availability; but at Body Soul Yoga we will always try our best to accommodate you in your chosen class. We do not offer drop-in sessions. Please call to ensure there is space for you before joining a group course.
To secure your place, group yoga class fees are payable when booking, ahead of the start date, and your place will only be secured when you have made your payment for the chosen group class course.
The payment for the half term course and booking is for the whole half term course, on your chosen day and time slot. The fee is the same whether you attend one or all of the classes on your chosen course. All classes are non-transferable. This means that if you miss a class we will be unable to fit you into another. No refund is offered and there is no entitlement to swap into another group. Please therefore try and come on your specified day and time.
Preference for group courses will be given to existing students and members of Body Soul Yoga. Then the remaining spaces will be offered to those on the waiting list and then on a first come first served basis.
Any booked private sessions must be cancelled within 24 hours, in person or by telephone, email or text message. In any other case the session will be charged in full.
If you have booked onto and paid for a course but need to cancel for any reason, the course must be cancelled at least 7 days before the first session, otherwise the full course fee will be charged.
To reserve your space please make your booking with a payment in full for the day or day(s) you require and you will receive an email to confirm your booking. If you need to amend (by extending or reducing the number of days of you booking) or cancel your booking, these workshop sessions must be cancelled or amended within 5 days of the start date of your workshop; in person or by telephone, email or text message. No refunds are offered after this time.
Classes start promptly at the advertised start times. Feel free to arrive 5-10 minutes before the start of class, mindful that there may be another class before your yoga class. To us, being early is on time, as this will give you an opportunity to change, settle your mat, grab your props, and most importantly, relax.
Out of consideration for your yoga teacher and other class members; and also for your own safety; please be aware that if you are late for a class, you may not be able to join it.
While we encourage all of our students to arrive before a class begins, we know that this is sometimes an impossible feat – we’ve all experienced being late before. If that is the case then please text us on 07837343251 and we will let you in at an appropriate time and when it is safe for the teacher to leave the class. However, if you are in excess of 10 minutes late we will be unable to allow you to join the class.
- The information provided on this site is for educational purposes only. Please participate at your own risk.
If you feel unwell, dizzy, light headed, faint or if you experience any other discomforts, stop exercising immediately and consult a medical doctor. You are responsible for your condition during your workout. Seek attention and advise as appropriate.
- Before any workout you should stretch to warm up and cool down afterwards.
- You should avoid alcohol and drugs before practice.
- Also avoid heavy meals for two hours before a workout.
- Keep yourself hydrated before during and after your yoga practice.
- We do not recommend that you attempt any of our suggested poses or yoga exercises without suitable experience and supervision. We offer no medical advice. You should consult a medical practitioner before attempting any exercise and particularly yoga, to ensure that you do not injure yourself. This is particularly important if you are overweight, pregnant, nursing, regularly taking medications, or have any preexisting medical conditions.
- This site and our yoga videos and podcasts may not be tailored to match your physical and mental health. We accept no liability whatsoever for any damages arising from the use of this website.
Covid-19 Policy and Procedure
Procedures And What to Expect
Should you display any symptoms of coronavirus before class, or if you are quarantined, then please do not come to class. Symptoms include: a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. Please arrive to class 5-10 minutes before the advertised start time.
Make your way (outside) to the left side of the building, through the side gate and down the side path to the back of the building. Please ensure that you are wearing a mask. You will be invited to enter through the glass rear doors when your teacher is ready for you. As you wait, queue and enter, please try and stay 1m+/2m apart from your fellow students and friends. If you are not members of the same family you will be asked to enter one person at a time to ensure social distancing is maintained.
Please bring minimal belongings with you to class. But these should include your own mask, yoga mat, blocks, blanket and belt. Shoes will be placed in the kitchen area and belongings, and coats will be placed in your own yoga space; to minimise other’s contact with your possessions and so that they do not pose a tripping hazard.
Please bring your own water bottle and try to use the loo before arriving at the studio.
Please wear a face mask as you approach the building and when you enter the side gate and until your teacher invites you to remove it. And please replace it over your mouth and nose as you leave.
Each teacher will take their temperature daily and we will ensure that the class does not run if we are showing any signs or symptoms of Covid-19. We will also be performing bi-weekly lateral flow tests and should be grateful if you would do so also.
We will also take your temperature, using a non-contact infrared forehead thermometer before you enter the class. Should you have a high temperature please understand that you will not be able to join in with the class. We invite you to do a class online, if you feel well enough. We will send you a link.
When you arrive there will be hand sanitiser outside. Please use this sanitiser, or your own, before entering.
Once on your mat and everyone else is in place on their mats the teacher will invite you to keep your mask on, or remove it, (it’s your choice), ready for the exercise session, which will involve breath work and postures as well as a reclined relaxation.
Stickers are placed on the floor to indicate where your mat should be positioned, to ensure social distancing.
Only a maximum of 5 people and your teacher will be in the studio at any one time. And these will be the same people for the duration of the term – essentially your own yoga bubble!
Please download the NHS Covid-19 App.
When you arrive at the venue you can scan the QR code below, that will be displayed in the studio. By checking in you will get notification if people with coronavirus visit this venue at a similar time as you.
We will be wearing a mask until you are in place on your mat.
There will be no yoga adjustments, just verbal guidance and suggestions.
The room will be well ventilated, so you may need extra layers initially, before we start to move and exercise.
The floors and surfaces and any equipment will be cleaned before and after your visit.
Adequate time will be left between classes to ensure that surfaces are cleaned and to ensure the studio is as clean and safe as possible for you and the guests/classes that follow.
Where possible, please try and pay for your session online before the course commences via bank transfer.
In the event that Body Soul Yoga is closed to the public or it is deemed unsafe to run the classes/courses in light of UK Government and Public Health England guidelines regarding Covid-19, you will be contacted directly with regards to transferring your booking to another date or requesting a refund.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
While Body Soul Yoga uses its reasonable efforts to maintain this website in an accurate and up-to-date fashion it may contain some technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. Body Soul Yoga cannot be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions on this website.
Liability & Limit of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Body Soul Yoga will not be liable for any loss or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the website. In no event shall Body Soul Yoga be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the statements or conduct of any third party or the interruption, suspension or termination of any services.
Disclaimer of Liability
With respect to content available on the website, neither Body Soul Yoga nor any of its employees or agents makes any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation by Body Soul Yoga. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of Body Soul Yoga, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
If you wish to contact us to discuss any matter in relation to this Privacy Statement or our processing of your personal data, please feel free to contact us.
Online, Live, Streamed and Pre Recorded Yoga Class Disclaimer, Safety Advice and Online Class Guidance
HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION FOR EXERCISE WITH US ONLINE
- You should not participate in these yoga classes if you are injured or have pain.
- Please do not exercise if you are unable to walk properly or move your ankles, knees, hips, back or neck comfortably through a normal range of movement. A private, yoga therapy session, where we can see you , is more appropriate.
- You should not exercise if you feel unwell with generalised muscle aches, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, fever, or have had a head injury/concussion.
- If you feel faint, dizzy, have chest pains, palpitations, or feel unusually tired during any exercise then stop immediately. If these symptoms continue then please seek medical attention.
- It is recommended that you consult with your doctor before embarking on any exercise or yoga programme.
- Please do not participate in this class if you are pregnant, unless you have spoken personally to the teacher.
- Please do not participate in this class if you have had surgery or other medical procedure within the last 6 months.
ONLINE CLASS GUIDELINES
- All participants, by taking part in our live and online classes are deemed to agree with our disclaimer below.
- All under 18’s must have an adult present during the online class who can see the participant at all times.
- Over 18’s must have another adult present in the house/vicinity during the online class.
- You must have a suitable space large enough for exercise, which is well ventilated with an even nonslip surface, preferably a yoga mat. Remove any tripping hazards or obstacles in the way.
- Please practice in bare feet and appropriate clothing for yoga exercise.
- Ensure you have the correct equipment required for each class – this will be advised when the class starts.
- You must have water to drink. Take a drink break when needed.
- Work to your own ability and follow the various options and select the exercise levels and posture variations suitable for you.
- Take rests whenever you need them. Try child pose or sit. Be kind to yourself.
- Follow the safety instructions and exercise guidelines given throughout the online class and please listen carefully.
A Regular yoga practice is good for your health and wellbeing and all of Body Soul Yoga’s Classes are designed for guidance, and to motivate you to move, to breathe and to relax. No information on this website or on our online platforms should be taken as medical or professional health advice. Please consult a doctor or medical professional if you are unsure about the suitability of this/or any of the yoga classes on this website or any channel we feature on.
You are solely responsible for evaluating and assessing your own health and wellbeing and whether, in all the circumstances, you should access and use the Website and/or participate in the online yoga classes and/or its products and services and offerings. We encourage you to seek appropriate medical advice or assistance before embarking on any use of the Website, The Classes and Online Platforms and/or its products or services.
You agree that neither we, nor any of our affiliates, service providers and/or suppliers, warrant or make any representation about the contents, products, services or offers referred to in the Website, and specifically do not make any representation about the risks, results, reasonableness, or accuracy or otherwise of such contents, products, services or offers and your use of the Website, the Program or its products and services, is at your sole risk.